Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas in Florence

Annamaria on Christmas Day


As my Christmas card to you, here are some photos taken over the last four days, of Florence decked out for the prettiest of holidays.  These images come with all my good wishes for beautiful days for you as 2023 comes to an end.  Let us hope that 2024 will bring us at least a modicum of the Peace on Earth we all long for.

I hope with all my heart that, for you, the new year will be filled with many joys.





















6 comments:

  1. Thank you for these beautiful images and for the good wishes. My what you wish for for us apply to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Michael. What a blessing it is for me to be able to spend these days in such a treasure chest of beauty. I am grateful for that and for your friendship. AA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful city. I love the poster of Chaplin's The Kid. Wishes obey Newton's third law: for every wish, there is an equal and opposite (directionally) rewish. So, thanks, AmA, and right back atcha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, EK. BTW, I bought the Chaplin poster in Havana. It was from a festival of his films in Cuba. Cool, huh? AA

      Delete
    2. It’s always such a pleasure to hear from you, Christianne I still dream of a trip to Ghent with you.

      I don’t know why blogger will not let me spell your name right. It’s not from lack of trying. I assure you.

      I wish you many many joys in 2024. AA

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous !! Happy New Year !!!🎉🎉🙏🎆🎇

    ReplyDelete