Friday, December 29, 2023

A brief wish for 2024

 A Happy New Year to it all well it comes. I wish you peace, health and creativity.

There's a lot of things on social media about 'This is where I should be, compared to this is what's happening.

Where I should be? Well,  Conan Doyle wrote A Study In Scarlet in a Month. That's where I'd like to be.

This is a cartoon of what's actually happening.


                                             

I'm sure we have all been there, and if not you are not a writer!

So as I am doubting my ability to put three words together, I thought I'd give you a quote from Neil Gamain for 2024.




Cheers

Caro

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Caro! Just like you. AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, healthy New Year to you, Caro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm suffering along with the same feelings right behind you, Caro. Together we shall make it through to the other side...though since you have the Friday slot, I expect you to get there first. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cartoon is lmao priceless!

    ReplyDelete