Monday, November 4, 2019

No excuses...let's go to Paris

 I offer no excuse for being absent. Just ask forgiveness. I was in France for a month with tempermental Wifi...or wee-fee as it's called. Am ashamed to say my phone was stolen, yes, I felt like a country bumpkin when that happened.  Here's some photos that miraculously made it to the cloud beforehand.
 My wonderful editor sent me a galley of THREE HOURS IN PARIS to share with booksellers in Paris.

In a covered passage

 Here are three cakes. Yes, edible confections - even a Chanel bag, lipstick and perfume - for an amazing occasion.

Seriously, this is a work of art that I want to spoil and eat it.
 Those blue café chairs that I want to bring home.
 A glimpse into the Patisserie window.
 At the Toulouse Lautrec exhibition at the Grand Palais.
 Cheese, cheese, and more cheese.
 Big thrill was visiting Aimée's 'place' on the Ile Ste-Louis. The City of Paris granted us a special tour.
The view from Aimée's window...
A great bistro on the Seine.

Cara - Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos, especially of Aimee's place. Sorry about your phone but that seems to happen all the time these days . . .

    ReplyDelete