Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bonne Année



 I wish all my blogmates and our readers a wondrous happy new year - good books, good writing and reading and walks on the beach. Here's my bottle of French Champagne, that I smuggled on the plane, don't ask me how or I'd have to you know what but it's still unopened.

We'll pop the cork in March when my new book MURDER BELOW MONTPARNASSE comes out and I'll do some book touring with my pal and usual partner in crime for these things Libby Fisher Hellmann. The photo below gives you an idea. 


Meanwhile I'm working on deadline, so I'll  leave you with
Bonne année et meilleurs voeux pour 2013
Cara - Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. With you and Libby on your Thelma and Louise Tour redux, you best start smuggling champagne by the case:) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Cara. Sounds like there's some fun in store.

    ReplyDelete