Friday, February 18, 2022

photo flaneur




We are having far too much weather. 100mph winds, snow, sunshine, rain, a light beeeze and then rainbows. All in the last five minutes.

I have been nowhere, and thought of nothing.
 
So here's a quick flick through some pics of life in MPOTW
(My part of the world)

This is him, contemplating a fireplace in another crime writer's house.
I have no idea why.
I think it might have been flitting day.
To flit means to move house.




The editor loves the new book. She has just told me.
Then added that she'll be back next week with edits.
Here's the book at a very early stage.

Some weather

Some more weather... the Clyde!


No idea who's going to be eating these.

Our house. The builders have been here for 18 months or so.
Frank The Tank is going in the book.
He can lift a fridge freezer on his own.

Birthday macaroni.
And why not!



Some nice large print versions.
The book covers have a lot of weather as well.

Sunshine  and most of a dog


Dog alarmed by 100 mph winds

Is this an object called different things on different parts of the world?
We call them spiders.

No idea what's going on here.
I think this wee guy was involved in a charity book launch








A 91st birthday cake!
with a present of tins of prunes ( don't ask)

Scottish Breakfast.

The work of the devil.

Dog watching the TV



Having a go at this.
Not writing a novel.
It makes the writing of it a lot easier.

No comment.






My favourite note book!


Caro ( weather beaten)

 

4 comments:

  1. Delightful! I’ll take the breakfast, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I shall join you! We've just booked for Bouchercon so fingers crossed it all happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 91st birthday cake??? Dang, Caro, you don't look a day over 79.

    D&RVVVF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new house! B and I are set for Bcon, too. Can't wait to see guys. BTW you're favorite notebook bears the same inscription as appears on my favorite tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete