Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Tidings!



Merry Christmas to all the MIE bloggers wherever in the world you may be. I hope you are where you want to be, and if not, I hope you get there soon.

Best wishes to all the fans and readers of crime fiction, here's looking forward to a productive and creative new year,  with good health and prosperity.

May covid leave by the back door never to return, taking its wee omicron friend with it.

May you get the correct amount of marzipan on your cake.

May  you eat less sprouts than you need.

Lang may yer lumb reek.

Raise a wee drinkie of an alcoholic variety  tomorrow.


Wishing you all the best of times and a peaceful new year.

Caro


 

4 comments:

  1. YO-HO-HO! Merry Christmas to all! (And yes, I'll be getting EXACTLY the amount of sprouts I desire: zero. I'm highly allergic to alfalfa sprouts. Sigh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the funniest lists I've ever read! No surprise considering the source. :)

    Barbara and I wish you, Alan, and the rest of your magnificent menagerie all the very best for the New Year, and far, far beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and Alan, dear Caro! And I have a book for you! “Ignorance Is Not Bliss” by Anne T Vax

    ReplyDelete