Monday, March 29, 2021

Name-Calling Made Easy

 Annamaria on Monday

My topic today was to have been Empires.  I have done the research and collected the illustrations.  You will see the completed essay next week.  That, at least, is my plan.  I just cannot complete it today.  The combination of having been in computer hell for three and half months and suffering from a migraine for the past couple of days has laid me low.

I didn't want to go totally AWOL, so I offer you an easy way to wax eloquent to your politically like-minded friends.  Just make up a three digit number and string together the words so chosen from these columns.





You can use the target persons' birthday:

2.20

Or the area code of his home.

Mar-a-lago, 561


Actually, area codes work quite well for state capitals:


518

850



And even better, the number of members of legislative bodies:


Total-435
Total Republicans-211

Total Members-650


Have fun!  See ya' next week.  

2 comments:

  1. As one self-serving, farcical, nitwit to another, I sure hope you're feeling better by now, Sis.

    ReplyDelete