Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas



Just a brief post to wish you all a very merry Christmas. In about an hour's time I have to climb into a car laden with kids, booze (I may be cracking that open en route) and the psychotic, fighting hamsters to head North and the bosom of my family for Christmas. A stinking cold this last week has laid me low, so I haven't had much chance to put together a longer post, nor the inclination. Illness sucks. I'll be back next week with a look back at the 2011's heroes and villains, the winners and losers, the good, the bad and the bubbly, and a look forward to 2012.

I hope all your stockings are filled to the brim, your nuts easily cracked, your champagne is chilled and your brussel sprouts not too flatulent. It's a pleasure to share this wonderful little corner of the Internet with you all.

cheers (hic)

Dan

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're headed for some serious, well deserved fun. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Jeff.
    And I would have written to say it sooner, but
    on Christmas eve's eve my wife got into a present-packaging frenzy.
    I turned my back for a moment and things went black.
    Only this morning, did someone fish me out from under the tree, tear off the paper and ribbons and let me out of my box.
    I hope I'm gonna enjoy my new owner.
    It's the family dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment, Leighton, but I think you better check to make sure you ended up under the right tree. This is Dan's post, not mine.

    No matter, confusing our colleagues' posts with mine seems to be in fashion these days:))

    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful Wrapper.

    ReplyDelete