Ok, this is from my favorite Frenchie blogger who writes a post about being French and here she includes the packing thing -
- Always wear matching underwear. Just do it for you, for the confidence boost it will give you. Can you also please avoid granny pants and bright colours? You will feel all the better for it.
- Keep your wardrobe simple. No need to overdo it. This means that if you don’t know what to wear, how about a classic white shirt or T-shirt and some dark trousers or a pencil skirt? Or a black dress maybe. I told you: simple
- I'm packing and trying to keep it simple for three countries, three climates and all fitting in one roller bag.
- But let's go to an update on the train with Nazi 'gold' in Poland that's supposedly buried in a tunnel for more than 70 years that I posted about previously. Here the two men, who are claiming a %10 finders fee, are showing the infra-red photography of the location. Looks like a sonogram to me, what do you think? Below, outlined in red, is the spot which they claim points to the trains buried location."The treasure hunters who found the Nazi gold train today claimed for the first time that the long-lost £250million Amber Room could be inside.
- Piotr Koper and Andreas Richter discovered the train close to the small town of Walbrzych in south-west Poland, after a German man revealed its location on his deathbed.It is thought be laden with gold, looted paintings and one noted author went as far to claim that it contrained the Amber Room of the Russian Czars which was looted from a Russian palace by Nazi troops in 1941." So now it seems a claim has surfaced that the fabled lost Amber Room is in the train.
Cara - Tuesday